Can I use my own router to connect to the Cisco EPC3925?If you have a modem without wifi, you as your own router to connect. If you have a wifi modem, connecting your own router problems. Because the wifi modem also has router functions, UPC therefore recommends to not own router to connect to your WiFi modem. An exception applies to modems with bridge mode.
Enable Bridge Mode if you have a wifi modem which Cisco EPC3925? Then you can easily do your own router to connect by using bridge mode. In this mode, the router functions of your modem off. You can enable bridge mode as follows:
- Open a browser window and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Press [Enter].
- Leave username and password blank and log in to the modem.
- Click [Administration]:
- Change the 'Working Mode "to" Bridged Only ", then click [Save Settings]:
Your Cisco modem is now in bridge mode. Start your own router or computer connected again to the activation to complete. Caution : in bridge mode, the firewall on the modem off. For optimum protection of your computer security software, such as UPC Safety Package . Bridge mode button can bridge mode on 2 ways:
- Log into the device via 192.168.100.1 and set the "Working Mode" back to "Router Mode" (can not login via 192.168.1.1 as the gateway in bridge mode is disabled).
- Press the reset button on the back of the Cisco EPC3925 least 10 seconds (eg a paperclip). Bridge mode will be deactivated when the modem is rebooted.
Note: with these 2 e method, all settings put back to factory settings.
Incoming Searching Terms and Tags:
- inurl /view/index.shtml
- upc speedtest
- upc webmail
- mijn upc inloggen